Proud to be family-owned and operated, Thomas-Grace is a nationwide general contractor focusing on commercial and retail environments. We started as an installation service company but have grown into a full service contractor by listening to and developing relationships with our clients.
We believe that successful projects are never just projects; they’re partnerships. You’ll always get the attention you deserve, regardless of your project’s size, scope, budget or timeline. We’ll tailor our schedule, personnel and systems to you, not the other way around.
That time-honored commitment to putting clients first is how we’ve built our business, and we’ll never waver from it.
- RCA Scholarship Fund
- The Wounded Warrior Project
- St. Croix Valley Youth Sports Programs (SAHS Football and Hockey Booster Clubs, Stillwater Area Hockey Association, Stillwater Area Lacrosse Association)
- Compassion International
- Lymphoma Research Foundation
- Josh Gunderson Memorial Fund
- Ty Barberine Foundation
- Ray Sayers Memorial Fund
- Toys for Tots
- Lumberjack Days
- Special Olympics of Minnesota
- National Multiple Sclerosis Society
- Children's Variety, International