- Maintain customer relationships to ensure continuity of awarded contracts.
- Manage all aspects of project execution.
- Coordinate work with Trade Partners.
- Manage staff and resource requirements for all assigned projects.
- Manage project information within project management and accounting system.
- Manage and develop department staff.
- Provide leadership and vision in a team environment.
High School Diploma or equivalent plus a minimum of five years current or past experience or a combination of education and experience providing equivalent knowledge.
The ideal candidate will have the following qualifications:
- Knowledge of management and administration principles to provide guidance and support to staff and corporation.
- Strong organizational and management skills.
- Strong combination of analytical, interpersonal skills, and an ability to work as part of a cohesive management team motivated only by the opportunity to improve the organization’s ability to provide quality construction and high customer satisfaction.
- Strong verbal, written, and computer skills to effectively communicate objectives and results.
- Proficient in computer applications including spreadsheet and word processing programs.
- Proficient in critical applications within the computerized project management and accounting software.
- Able to effectively prioritize and manage multiple tasks.
- Able to manage workload in a fast paced environment with a high level of flexibility.
- Able to manage personnel at various levels to achieve maximum employee performance and productivity.
- Able to travel out of town to site locations, as necessary.