Superintendent – Traveling
- Supervise employees and sub trades on projects to ensure completion of work in accordance with project scope and deadlines.
- Complete all project documentation to support work completion.
- Perform project carpentry requirements, fixture installation and site work.
- Install store fixture and trim packages in accordance with customer expectations and project prints and manuals.
- Able to interface effectively communicate with others.
- Site work requires overnight, weekends and the ability to travel to site locations on a national basis.
- Be proficient in computer systems and reporting methods.