The threat of COVID-19 is increasing and changing rapidly. We are committed to the well-being of our employees and partners and are doing what we can to slow the spread. We are writing to let you know the steps we are taking and what steps we can take together to ensure the safety of our employees, clients, communities and partners.
COVID-19: What Thomas-Grace is Doing
Our COVID-19 Response Team is communicating daily and closely monitoring the situation. As we gain more information, we are working to implement all necessary changes to practices and protocols in accordance with the CDC and State Departments of Health. We have implemented the following changes:
- Enacting all applicable CDC guidelines, including social distancing and hygiene measures.
- Increasing cleaning in our offices and jobsites as well as increasing access to cleaning supplies.
- Leveraging multiple communication strategies to keep all employees fully aware of changing expectations.
- Encouraging teleconferencing wherever feasible.
- Suspending all international and non-essential business travel.
- Eliminating non-essential in-person meetings.
- Posting personal hygiene posters at all jobsites.
- Minimizing large gatherings.
Thomas-Grace asks that Partners, Architects, Engineers, Subcontractors, Suppliers and their employees visiting or performing work on any projects or facilities adhere to the following recommendations:
- Adhere to CDC and WHO guidelines and recommendations, including social distancing and hygiene measures.
- Inform TGC Project Manager if any slowdown of production is anticipated.
- In the event, that one of our Partners’ offices has become impacted and workers are asked to work from home, TGC expects to be able to maintain consistent communication via email and phone.
- Notify TGC as soon as possible of any supply chain interruptions via email or written notice.
- Prior to entering a TGC jobsite please consider the following questions:
- Have you had international travel within the last 14 days to any geographies categorized as a Level 3 by the CDC?
- Have you had a fever (100.4 or higher) in the last 48 hours?
- Do you have a persistent cough?
- Are you experiencing shortness of breath?
- In the last 14 days have you had any known contact with someone with a confirmed diagnosis of COVID-19, or under investigation for COVID-19?
If you answer ‘yes’ to any of these questions, you should not enter the job site for 14 days. Please help us to ensure the 14-day leave for our jobsite occurs.
- Anyone that is symptomatic must leave the site, inform the TGC Superintendent of their departure and will not be allowed back on any TGC site for 14 days.
- Any additional requirements set in place by our customers will be enforced above and beyond these measures.
Thank you for your cooperation over the coming weeks and months. We are committed to providing regular updates as the situation evolves. If you have any questions or concerns please email COVIDfirstname.lastname@example.org .